Thursday, August 15, 2013

When Leo loves Aquarius


Love was a trap I once got you,
hidden in the curves of a cliff.
When walking all alone was so promising,
love was a trap hard to leave.

But days tend to tender the old promises.
Days defy the view with wide sea.
And windows always opened are still frightening,
locked in a room love can’t be.

Time, lazy god, holds his pyres,
burning in the shadows of our sleep,
bending our dreams to his desires,
proving our nature never ceased.

It’s known Leo is a sign of fire.
It is a fact Aquarius is a sign of wind.
When I burn, you blow the pyre;
through your deserts, I heat the breeze.

So breath, my old love, fly and breath.
Play to the edge of your freedom
Hearts in a cage shall not live
Trapped by a love of no wisdom.

If I am doomed to burn, you are cursed to fly
higher than the signs of our birth.
Fate hanged our hearts up in the sky
ruling our lives down in the Earth.

For every night the stars are still aligned
against the odds of all those evil creeps,
I will praise the love that kept us tight.
You are free, but caged. I am caged, but free.


1 comment:

Victor said...

Sensacional!